Updated on 2018-04-06
ADDRESS: 6th FLOOR, SUITE 16, IOI BUSINESS PARK, PERSIARAN PUCHONG JAYA SELATAN, BANDAR PUCHONG JAYA, PUCHONG 47100, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
design and write sample codes in VB.net, C#, PHP, Java
update and maintain MOBITEK SMS Gateway Development Kit in VB.net, PHP
update and maintain MOBITEK MobiGATE’s software in VB.net, PHP
develop mobile app
writing technical manual for software developers
writing user’s manual
remote quality checking of product in China’s factory
quality checking of software and hardware
provide on-site installation and on-site support service
provide trouble shooting and solution to customer via e-mail
provide remote support via TeamViewer
Technical Sales and Marketing
to handle technical sales enquiries through e-mail and telephone, on MOBITEK’s product
develop a strategy to market product service
design product catalogue
update and maintain corporate web sites, corporate blog
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Required skill(s): VB.net, Java, WordPress, MySQL, MSSQL, Networking
Preferred skill(s): VB.Net, PHP, MySQL
Required language(s): English
Applicants must be willing to work in IOI Business Park, Puchong.
Interested candidate can leave a comment below and we will get in touch with you.
Is SMS usage in A2P slowly replaced by Mobile App Push Notification?
Maybank has begun to do so.
Problem: This error message will pop-up when trying to connect to a Windows 7 PC from Windows XP PC.
Solution: refer to https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/85919b70-d223-40b5-a976-d15243e5fc65/cant-access-win-xp-share-folders-from-win-7?forum=w7itpronetworking
the original value is “1” in Windows 7 PC, change it to “3”.
Problem: These 2 error messages will pop-up when trying to connect to a Windows 7 PC from Windows XP PC.
Solution: need to perform 2 settings on both Windows 7 PC and Windows XP PC.
- refer to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/318030/you-cannot-access-shared-files-and-folders-or-browse-computers-in-the
- Step 1: Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Network and Internet Connections.
- Click Network Connections.
- Right-click Local Area Connection, and then click Properties.
- Click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
- Click the General tab, and then click Advanced.
- Click the WINS tab.
- Under NetBIOS setting, click Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP, and then click OK two times.
- Click Close to close the Local Area Connection Properties dialog box.
- Close the Network Connections window.
- Step 2
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
- Double-click Services and Applications.
- Double-click Services.
- On the right side, right-click Computer Browser, and then click Start.
- Close the Computer Management window.
- Run GPedit.msc
- Expand Computer Configuration -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options
- Open the properties for Network security: LAN Manager authentication level
- Set the value to: Send LM & NTLM responses
- Run Services.msc
- Restart the Server service
the guide “MOBIGATE Installation Guide.pdf” has been revised (15th edition); 2 installation guides — “MOBIGATE Installation Guide.pdf” for new model while “MOBIGATE Installation Guide_14.pdf” for old model