AirCard Wacther unable to detect Wavecom Fastrack Supreme 20 modem.
Looking for MOBITEK® STK API Sample Codes?
We have uploaded sample codes in VB.net and Java for MOBITEK® STK API version 6.5. You may download from here …
Don’t Want to Write Code? Then Use Engine
MOBITEK® STK API version 5.0 End-Of-Life
We no longer support version 5, for more information, please read this …
MOBITEK MobiGATE is a SMS Gateway (also refer as a modem pool or SMS channel) used for SMS broadcast. It supports 8 modems (SIM cards) and more.
Problem arises when there are too many modems to monitor and no centralised tool to assist.
The solution is a tool called “Control Panel”.
We are pleased to announce version 2.5 of Control Panel.
Features of Control Panel version 2.5
- GUI tool to edit the “config.xml” (configuration file for MOBITEK SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition). Previously, notepad is being used to edit the configuration file;
- supports SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition version 6 and 7 (version 5 is NOT supported);
- to start and stop the service of SMS Engine;
- to monitor up to 16 modems or more;
- to view log file without the need of opening notepad
Existing customer may write to customer support team for a copy of the installer.
Both AirCard Watcher and MOBITEK SMS360-Email were started from 2018-7-17, 3:51 pm until 2018-7-18, 3:51 pm
During this time, AirCard Watcher is connected to 3G network with mobile data enabled.
Result: MOBITEK SMS360 E-MAIL is working, able to convert e-mail to outgoing SMS. Both AirCard Watcher and MOBITEK SMS360-Email were able to run at the same time.
MOBITEK SMS360 E-MAIL is working, able to convert e-mail to outgoing SMS. SMS is received:-
Problem: when assessing Windows XP PC from Windows 8 PC, Windows 8 PC always receive an error message “The username or password is incorrect” even though the user name and password is correct and previously Windows 8 PC can access or connect to the Windows XP PC.
Solution: the date and time of Windows XP PC is incorrect, change them to the current date and time.
Innovation Ambition Matrix
- 3 levels
- investment ratio: 70%, 20%, 10%
- core, 70%: optimizing existing products for existing customers
- adjacent, 20%: expanding from existing business into ‘new to the company’ business
- transformational, 10%: developing breakthroughs and inventing things for markets that don’t yet exist
Source: HBR, May 2012, p.g. 69; https://hbr.org/2012/05/managing-your-innovation-portfolio
- Self-Awareness – ability to recognise and understand your moods, emotions, drives as well as their effects on others
- Self-Regulation – ability to control or redirect disruptive impulses and moods; the propensity to think before acting
- Motivation – passion to work for reasons that go beyond money or status; a propensity to pursue goal with energy and persistence
- Empathy – ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people; skill in treating people according to their emotional reactions
- Social Skill – proficiency in managing relationships and building networks; ability to find common ground and build rapport
Source: Daniel Goleman, What Makes a Leader, Leadership Insights pg. 37