|Value of +CSQ||RSSI dBm||Condition|
Many 3G modems allow you to send SMS via API or connect to 3G network but not both at the same time
MOBITEK® S80 it is a SMS modem and also a 3G modem.
MOBITEK® S80 allows you to do both at the same time — to send SMS via API and connect to your IoT server, cloud server (AWS, Azure) and web server via 3G network.
- How to Use AirCard Watcher to Connect MOBITEK S80 3G Modem to 3G Network
- How to Configure MOBITEK S80 SMS Modem to Use SMS API and to Access Internet via 3G at the Same Time
- USB Driver of MOBITEK S80 Supports Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 and Windows 10
- How to Set-Up MOBITEK S80 Modem in VirtualBox
proposed by Ng Kong Leng
Malaysia should have zero tax by 2050. “Zero tax” — no income tax, no corporate tax, no GST.
Why tax is bad?
- any government in the world do not often make the right economic and financial decision in allocating tax revenue for the right purpose;
- tax deters company to invest more in local economy, e.g. Apple does not manufacture iPhone in US;
- tax deters a person to attain higher income, there is no incentive for you to work harder because you need to pay more tax;
- tax deters economy growth, especially on consumption as tax had taken away disposal income
What is the solution?
- Crowd funding or Equity Funding
- Economic Efficiency via Pareto Improvement
Issue: VCOM shows “Connected” then “Disconnected”.
- MobiGATE Model SG-B-8-L-W
- SMS Engine version 5 and 6
- if any modem does not have a SIM card inserted and engine is started, the engine will try to initalise the modem, VCOM shows “Connected”
- when the initialisation fails, VCOM shows “Disconnected”
- refer video clip below, Modem ID 2 (COM port no. 17) has a SIM card inserted with blue LED blinking, but others do not have any SIM cards, only Modem ID 2 stays “Connected”, others will show “Connected” then “Disconnected”
MOBITEK® STK API version 5 is no longer supported effective on 26th of October, 2017. Please upgrade to version 6.
- MOBITEK STK API
- MOBITEK STK API version 6.5 Sample Codes
- MOBITEK STK ENGINE version 4.5 is Released
- “OK” Bug in MOBITEK STK API version 6.3
- How to Write a Multi-Threaded Java Code with MOBITEK Q24 STK API
- Modems in MOBITEK Q24 STK Modem Hub is Not Able to be Connected
- Java Sample Code for MOBITEK STK API version 6.3 — Send and Read SMS
- How Do You Locate a SIM Card in MOBITEK Q24 STK Modem Hub?
- List of Customers of MOBITEK STK API and MOBITEK Q24 STK MODEM
- Does MOBITEK STK API Support Android OS?
- How to Set-up MOBITEK Q24 STK MODEM HUB in Overseas but Connected to My Application in Local?
Download sample codes for version 6.5:
SMS360 E-Mail Edition version 5.4.1(beta) *** Log dated on 2017-08-10 10:30:06 AM *** Error Location: EmailtoSMS.CheckEmail() Error Number: 91 Error Description: Object variable or With block variable not set
Unable to connect to POP3 server of Gmail despite had set to “allow less secure app to access”.
|FEATURES||SMS Gateway using MOBITEK MobiGATE||SMS Gateway using 4/8/16 Port Modem Pool|
|Concurrent Sending of SMS||Yes||No|
|1 SIM card to 1 GSM Module||Yes||No, shared, even though there are 16 SIM cards, but there are only 4 modules|
all modems sharing the load
|Yes||No, using round-robin rule|
if modem fails to send out SMS, the message will be routed to 2nd modem
|Genuine Sierra Wireless Module||Yes||No|
|Support 64 bit||Yes||No|
|Rack Mountable||Yes, it is 1U||No|