Table of Contents
- Right click on “Ethernet”
- Click on “Properties”
- Optional — check on “QoS Packet Scheduler” & “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Select “TCP/IPv4” and click on the “Properties”
- “IP address” and “Default gateway” should NOT be the same.
- Enter the IP address of the 3G Router on the web page, you will see this.
- Click on “Setup”, and enter this to enable access to the Configuration Page of F3424 — user name “admin”, password is “admin”.
- Click on “WAN”, to check 3G signal strength and connection status.
Configuring APN of the 3G Network (SIM card)
- Look for “APN” to check the connected network
- Select a preferred network from the table below and key-in into the APN on the F3424 configuration page.
DIGI CELCOM APN unet net diginet celcom.net.my USERNAME maxis maxis guest guest PASSWORD net guest guest guest
How to Check for Internet Connection
There are 2 ways:-