Issue: VCOM shows “Connected” then “Disconnected”.
- MobiGATE Model SG-B-8-L-W
- SMS Engine version 5 and 6
- if any modem does not have a SIM card inserted and engine is started, the engine will try to initalise the modem, VCOM shows “Connected”
- when the initialisation fails, VCOM shows “Disconnected”
- refer video clip below, Modem ID 2 (COM port no. 17) has a SIM card inserted with blue LED blinking, but others do not have any SIM cards, only Modem ID 2 stays “Connected”, others will show “Connected” then “Disconnected”