Problem: unable to change the IP address via MobiGATE’s administrator web page (serial port server).
Applies to: all models of MobiGATE SG-B-x-L-x
- Run the program “upgrade.exe”. Download from here … (upgrade.zip)
- Click “search all device” to find IP address of MobiGATE.
- Optional: click “connect to device” if want to connect to MobiGATE.
- If found, it will show a list of MobiGATE with IP address.
- Select MobiGATE (192.168.10.88).
- Click “Temporary change IP address”.
- Insert temporary IP address (192.168.10.98) and click OK.
- The new temporary IP address will be updated on the list. Note: it will revert back to its old IP address (192.168.10.88) after you power off the MobiGATE
- Now access the web menu of MobiGATE via web browser using the temporary IP address (192.168.10.98), change the IP address from 192.168.10.88 (old) to 192.168.10.98 (new), click on “Submit” then “Save Config” to permanently change the IP address to 192.168.10.98 (new).