Problem: unable to change the IP address via MobiGATE’s administrator web page (serial port server).
- all models of MobiGATE SG-B-x-L-x and
- MOBITEK Q24 STK Modem Hub B-8-L
- Run the program “upgrade.exe”. Download from here … (upgrade.zip)
- Click “Search all devices” to find IP address of MobiGATE.
- Optional: click “connect to device” if want to connect to MobiGATE.
- If found, it will show a list of MobiGATE with IP address.
- Select MobiGATE (192.168.10.88).
- Click “Temporary change IP address”.
- Insert temporary IP address (192.168.10.98) and click OK.
- The new temporary IP address will be updated on the list. Note: it will revert back to its old IP address (192.168.10.88) after you power off.
- Now access the web menu of MobiGATE via web browser using the temporary IP address (192.168.10.98), change the IP address from 192.168.10.88 (old) to 192.168.10.98 (new), click on “Submit”.
- Then goto “Save Config” menu and click “Save” to permanently change the IP address to 192.168.10.98 (new).