Last updated on 2015-01-29
- PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE RETURN THE SOFTWARE OR CD.
- MOBITEK SMS API (hereafter refer as “API”) is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- The API is licenced, not sold.
- This software license shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian Law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matter arising there from.
- MOBITEK System Sdn. Bhd. (hereafter refer as “MOBITEK”) grants to you, the LICENCEE, a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use API solely with MOBITEK Q24 MODEM and MODEM TYPE SGDK.
- The API cannot be used with other type modems.
- MOBITEK may have patents or pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering the API. You are not granted any licence to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights except as expressly provided herein.
- The API is at beta stage. It is a pre-release version. It may not work the way a final version of the API will. MOBITEK may change it for the final version.
- MOBITEK may not release a final version of this API.
- It is not recommended to use a beta API to build an application that will be deployed.
- It is recommended to use this API for the purpose of research and development.
- You grant MOBITEK, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose.
- The API is supplied “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it.
- MOBITEK MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- You have the ability to give feedback about the API to MOBITEK by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOBITEK may or may not provide any fix nor patch for the API.
- This functionality of SMS API depends on the model of the wireless/SMS/GSM modem. Certain model does not support all the functions. Please refer to the table below.
|CLASS||METHOD||MOBITEK Q24||MOBITEK S63||XTEND||GL6110|