Step 1 : Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
Step 2 : Optional – Sierra Wireless Device and double click.
Step 3 : Optional – Hardware and click on Properties.
Step 4 : Optional – Modem > Port, the modem is connected to COM port number 15.
Please be informed that the Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor (KLSCCCI) revises the conditions of the applicant on the requirements of application for the supporting letter for APEC Business Travel Card with effect from 1st November 2016.
Conditions of the Applicant:
KLSCCCI’s Life Member
– Company’s senior position
– Company’s Directors (eg: Executive Director, Managing Director, Chairman and CEO)
For KLSCCCI’s existing ordinary members who would like to renew or apply for APEC Business Travel Card, please convert your membership to life member. The conversion application form can be obtained from the Secretariat. For further inquiry, please contact Ms. Mei or Mr. Koh of KLSCCCI Secretariat at Tel: 03-4253 2135 or e-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org .
HO SOO FONG
Applies to : MOBITEK SMS Engine — Basic Edition version 5.x
For multiple SMS Engines,
- Backup your old/current Access database
- Uninstall old engine
- In the MOBITEK thumb drive, look for the installer “Setup SMS Engine – Basic Edition with 4 engines.exe”
- Run the installer, it will install 4 engines but you will only use 2
- If you need your old records, then copy and overwrite the Access database; otherwise skip this step
- Goto “start”, look for …
- Configure “SMS Engine 1” for use with modem no. 1
- Configure “SMS Engine 2” for use with modem no. 2
- If require, you may need to grant permission “full control” to the Access database