MOBITEK® MobiGATE model: SG-B-8-L / SG-B-8-L-W-E
Both of this model have LAN connectivity and are IP based SMS gateway.
MOBITEK® MobiGATE has an IP address, e.g. 192.168.10.220
Each modem/SIM card has an IP address:port, e.g.
- modem/SIM card no. 1 <=> 192.168.10.220:1001
- modem/SIM card no. 2 <=> 192.168.10.220:1002
- modem/SIM card no. 3 <=> 192.168.10.220:1003
- modem/SIM card no. 4 <=> 192.168.10.220:1004
- modem/SIM card no. 5 <=> 192.168.10.220:1005
- modem/SIM card no. 6 <=> 192.168.10.220:1006
- modem/SIM card no. 7 <=> 192.168.10.220:1007
- modem/SIM card no. 8<=> 192.168.10.220:1008
System Architecture no. 1
Multiple units of MobiGATES located in various countries (Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia) are centrally controlled by 1 server in Singapore.
System Architecture no. 2
1 unit of MobiGATE can be shared by multiple servers in local area network.
- Visit web page of MOBITEK® MobiGATE here …
- MOBITEK MobiGATE as a Back-Up SMS Gateway
- Release Note of Control Panel for MobiGATE SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition
- User’s Guide for Control Panal for MobiGATE’s SMS Engine is Published
- How to Insert SIM Card into MOBITKEK MobiGATE
- Control Panel for MobiGATE SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition version 1.6.2 is Released
- MobiGATE SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition version 6.2.1 is Released
- MobiGATE SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition version 6.0 Now Supports Concatenate SMS
- How to Remove a Modem from MobiGATE
- MOBITEK MobiGATE — How to Send and Read SMS
- MobiGATE Has a Powerful SMS Engine
- How to Scale-Up MobiGATE