To: Datuk Ng
From: K.L. NG
Datuk, with regard to yesterday’s SWOT, I like to suggest that the Secretary to hold dual role, secretary cum Public Relationship. And the candidate could be a Malay who well verse in Mandarin.
- a Malay who had worked in govt. department or Ministry and have better network with govt officials, workings;
- helps to connect with government;
- send a positive image/branding to government;
- could open opportunities to Malays who had studied Chinese primary school;
- indirectly government will see the benefits of Chinese school.
I saw this article in TheStar. It resonates with what I suggested in earlier to consider a Malay fluent in Mandarin for ACCCIM Secretary cum Public Relation.
KUALA LUMPUR: A Malay woman who is fluent in Mandarin has proven her worth both to her peers and boss at LBS Bina Group Bhd.