There are new batch of M-Pesa SIM Card with STK (SIM Tool Kit) that requires you to input value in UCS2 format instead of text format.
In order to submit or input value in UCS2 using MOBITEK® Q24 STK API , you need convert the text into USC2 (hexadecimal) format, e.g.
Michael => 004d00690063006800610065006c
- Hexadecima to ASCII Converter
- How to Decode Alpha Fields in the STK Menu
- MOBITEK STK API version 6.3 is Released
- Java Sample Code for MOBITEK STK API version 6.3 — Send and Read SMS
- Java Sample Code for MOBITEK STK API version 6.2 — InputRequest() and InputSubmit()
- What is the Difference Between MOBITEK Q24 STK MODEM HUB Model STKMH-US401-C and STKMH-EP432-C