News, Updates, Release Notes, Support
- First, install AirCard Watcher.
- Insert SIM card into MOBITEK S80 3G Modem and connect it to PC or laptop.
- A new modem in “Device Manager” will appear — “Sierra Wireless AirCard HSDPA Modem”.
- Run AirCard Watcher.
- AirCard Watcher will automatically detect the MOBITEK S80 3G Modem and show the name of TELCO. In this example, it is “U Mobile”. It will also show “3G”.
- Click “Connect” button to connect to 3G network. If successfully connected then the red signal bar will turn to green and the “Connect” button will change to “Disconnect”.
- Try accessing the internet via a web browser. AirCard Watcher will show the upload and download speed (refer to red box).
- To check data usage, click on the “meter” icon (red box)