Problem: I have old VB6 code, what is the easiest way to convert or port to VB.Net?
- Copy the CLISMS folder (original code) into our local disk.
- Run the Visual Basic 2008. Click File>Open Project. It should appear like this. Open the CLISMS original code.
- Choose the project which is .vbp and click “Open”.
- Upgrade the coding using the upgrade wizard in VB.Net. It appear like this. Click “Next”.
- Choose “EXE”, click “Next”.
- Change to “CLISMS.NET”, click “Next”.
- Click “Yes”.
- Wait for the process porting to be completed. The dialog box will automatically closed once it is done.
- You can see the project has successfully ported.
The following steps are optional.
- Double click “My Project”, goto “Application”, change the “CLI” to “CLISMS”. Save it
- Click “Build -> Build CLISMS”.
- Go to “G:\mobitek\CLISMS ori code\CLISMS.NET\bin”
- Copy the “sms.bat” from the ori code.
- Paste on your upgraded code. My path:G:\mobitek\CLISMS ori code\CLISMS.NET\bin
- Right click the sms batch file and click edit.
- It appear that can be edited one.The notepad appear. change the port number and change the telephone number. Then press ctrl+S.
- Double click the sms batch file. It appear like this. Your cmd will automatically closed once the process of sending SMS is send. Then, it is done
Note: The clisms cant worked correctly if it situated on network folder. it must be copied into our local disk.