|Windows Server 2008 32-bit|
|Windows Server 2012 64-bit|
|Windows Server 2016 64-bit|
|Windows 10 64-bit|
Problem: PC/Server suddenly shuts down
Solution: If you want to know what was the exact last shut down time of your computer, then you can find that out using a simple trick. You’d need to go to the Event Viewer in Windows to get that information.
Here are the steps.
- If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, click the start icon and type Event Viewer in the search box. Event viewer program will appear. Click on it.
- Event Viewer window will open. Now on the left side of that window click on “Windows Logs”. Now on the right side, click on System.
- All the system files will open on the right side. Now on the source column you have to find out Eventlog source having Event ID 6006 (6006 is an event ID for shutdown). You will find many Eventlog sources having event ID 6006. But you need to figure out source with the most recent date and time.Note: All the events are placed in descending order (latest time first) so the top event log with event ID 6006 will show the correct time and date of last PC shutdown (In this case the time is 1/10/2010 1:06:48 AM).
- To send message Click on the message icon
- This tab will appear and you need to click the “New”
- Once you click new, this tab will appear you can key in the number and message.
- Then click send
- The sent message will be stored in the Sent Items
- To read message click on the inbox, it will show all the read and unread messages.
- The message you selected will be displayed here.
Here are 3 ways that your network monitoring software can send out SMS via our MOBITEK S80 SMS Modem:-
- MOBITEK® CLISMS
- MOBITEK® SMS API
- MOBITEK® SMS Engine — Basic Edition
Applies to these models:
Refer pictures below on how to uninstall “VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter”.
Note: after it is uninstalled, and VCOM is working, “VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter” can be re-installed.
Refer pictures below on how to re-install “VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter”.