Problem: when using MOBITEK SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition v. 7.1 with MySQL database server in remote server (Exabytes), this error will appear after 2 days.
MOBITEK® SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition
SMS Engine was started on 23-Aug-2019, non-stop, until these error messages were received on 25-Aug-2019, Sunday, 1:41 am
01:42:21 ERROR [08S01] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 0
01:42:25 ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Host '175.xxx.xxx.xx' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
01:42:28 ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on '72.xx.xxx.xx' (10055)
ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Can't connect to MySQL server on '184.108.40.206' (10055)
Trouble Shooting: The SMS Engine does not hold the database connection. It always close it after every execution of database query otherwise the engine would have failed long time ago. Any other applications connecting to this database ? This error can also happen when there are too many connections issued to the database. Default concurrent connection for mysql is 151.
Conclusion: MOBITEK SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition only uses 1 database connection.
Problem: If the the post with video attached is edited, even though I did not remove the video, the video will be automatically removed.
- The default administrator account has problem with uploading video
and accessing “Video library”
- The above 2 errors occurred when used in:-
- Opera browser Version:68.0.3618.125 in Asus laptop
- Chrome browser Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit) in Asus laptop
- Chrome browser Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (32-bit) in Dell-E6410 laptop
- IE 11 in Asus laptop
Solution: add another FB account as “Administrator” and able to solve the above roblem — able to access “Video library” and successfully upload video.
(T, please add here …)
This video demonstration shows how business can automate the report filling of “Laporan Harian Pematuhan SOP” (https://notification.miti.gov.my) by using AutoHotkey.
To find out how you can do the same, please refer to the tutorial …
Machine: Asus UX303
OS: Windows 8.1 64-but
Status as at 2020-05-25: fail to solve
- sfc /scannow returns this message — “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. “
- Run “DISM” as follows:
- Type “cmd” in windows search bar
- Right click on “Command Prompt”
- Select “Run as Administrator”
- Type “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth” without quote and press ENTER
- Type “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth” without quote and press ENTER
- Type “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth” without quote and press ENTER
- If “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth” return this message — “The source files could not be downloaded. Use the “source” option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature.”
- mount the “iso” file of the Windows
(the “iso” file is mounted as “E:\” drive)
- Type “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:E:\” without quote and press ENTER
(source: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/dism-fails-source-files-could-not-be-found/ )
- Same error message appeared — “The source files could not be downloaded. Use the “source” option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature.“
Note: the report as been moved from http://survey.dosh.gov.my/laporanhariancovid19/ to https://notification.miti.gov.my, we have revised the script to automatically filled in the new report at this new post …
- Install AutoHotkey (AHK).
- Select the script “DOSH v. 1.0-demo.ahk”.
- Run the script by double clicking on “DOSH v. 1.0-demo.ahk” file.
- Go to “Laporan Harian COVID-19” at http://survey.dosh.gov.my/laporanhariancovid19/
- Run the hotkey according to its page number. For example:
- on page 1, press <CTRL> then <1>, all fields on that page will be automatically filled;
- on page 2, press <CTRL> then <2>, all fields on that page will be automatically filled;
- on page 5 (last page), press <CTRL> then <5>, all fields on that page will be automatically filled;
- Finally, manually click “Hantar” to submit the report. Refer to video below for a demonstration …
Note: the report has been revised and moved from http://survey.dosh.gov.my/laporanhariancovid19/ to https://notification.miti.gov.my
you can view the latest and updated video demonstration here …
Existing customers of MobiGATE with valid warranty period or with valid annual support programme could download version 2.6 from here … (https://www.mobitek.my/download/MOBITEK%20MOBIGATE/Setup%20–%20Control%20Panel%20v.%202.6.zip)