- Insert SIM card (standard size; not nano size nor micro size) into router.
- Connect the LAN cable between PC and router (label with “ETH”).
- Enter the IP address of the 3G Router (default is 192.168.1.1) on the web page, you will see this.
- Click on “Setup”, and enter this to enable access to the Configuration Page of F342x — user name “admin”, password is “admin”.
- Click on “WAN”, to check 3G signal strength and connection status.
Configuring APN of the 3G Network (SIM card)
- Look for “APN” to check the connected network
- Select a preferred network from the table below and key-in into the APN on the F3424 configuration page.
TELCO APN USER NAME PASSWORD MAXIS post-paid unet maxis net MAXIS pre-paid net guest guest DIGI diginet guest guest CELCOM celcom.net.my guest guest U MOBILE my3g
List updated on 2019-Sep-9
How to Check for Internet Connection
There are 2 ways:-
Download the full user manual here …F3427 User Manual