- MOBITEK SMS Engine version 5, 6, 7
- SQL Server Express
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Error Message:  [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database “smseee6” requested by the login. The login failed.
- Add “db_owner” to the user;
- If problem remains unsolved, then enable “TCP/IP” in SQL Server Configuration Manager.
How to Add “db_owner”
- select the user -> Properties
- goto “User Mapping”, select the database (smseee6) then check “db_owner”
How to Enable “TCP/IP”
- Launch the SQL Server Configuration Manager. It should be in the Start -> Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Configuration Tools, select “Protocols for SQLEXPRESS” and enabled “TCP/IP”.
- In “TCP/IP -> Properties”.
- In “TCP port”, ensure it is the correct port number 1433.
- Restart the servce.
AirCard Wacther unable to detect Wavecom Fastrack Supreme 20 modem.
Method 1: in log file
SMS Engine Enterprise Edition service (6.2.1) started
Method 2: in “Program and Features”
Method 3: in properties of “SMSSvc.exe”
MOBITEK SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition Manual
MOBITEK® SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition
Wishing you a happy birthday.
May you be like a pansy flower that survives and blooms in the winter.
While others are hibernating, you are still working hard.
While other beauties had withered, you are still blooming.
Looking for MOBITEK® STK API Sample Codes?
We have uploaded sample codes in VB.net and Java for MOBITEK® STK API version 6.5. You may download from here …
Don’t Want to Write Code? Then Use Engine
You can reduce development time by using MOBITEK® STK Engine version 4.5. Refer to user’s guide here …
MOBITEK® STK API version 5.0 End-Of-Life
We no longer support version 5, for more information, please read this …
MOBITEK MobiGATE is a SMS Gateway (also refer as a modem pool or SMS channel) used for SMS broadcast. It supports 8 modems (SIM cards) and more.
Problem arises when there are too many modems to monitor and no centralised tool to assist.
The solution is a tool called “Control Panel”.
“Green” when modem is running; “Orange” when modem is disabled
"Red" when modem is stopped or disconnected
We are pleased to announce version 2.5 of Control Panel.
Features of Control Panel version 2.5
- GUI tool to edit the “config.xml” (configuration file for MOBITEK SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition). Previously, notepad is being used to edit the configuration file;
- supports SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition version 6 and 7 (version 5 is NOT supported);
- to start and stop the service of SMS Engine;
- to monitor up to 16 modems or more;
- to view log file without the need of opening notepad
Existing customer may write to customer support team for a copy of the installer.
Both AirCard Watcher and MOBITEK SMS360-Email were started from 2018-7-17, 3:51 pm until 2018-7-18, 3:51 pm
During this time, AirCard Watcher is connected to 3G network with mobile data enabled.
Result: MOBITEK SMS360 E-MAIL is working, able to convert e-mail to outgoing SMS. Both AirCard Watcher and MOBITEK SMS360-Email were able to run at the same time.
MOBITEK SMS360 E-MAIL is working, able to convert e-mail to outgoing SMS. SMS is received:-