How to Create and Save Script (AT command script)
- Connect GSM modem to PC. Open Device Manager -> Ports to check the port number of the modem.
- Open QCOM.
- In ‘COM Port Setting’ choose com port number according to the device manager. Choose baudrate “115200”.
- In ‘Operation’ select “DTR”, “RTS”, “View File” and “Send With Enter”.
- In ‘Command List’, input the AT Command List. Check “Choose all command”. Check “Enter” for all the command except for “1A” which represents “CTRL Z”. Check “Hex” for “1A”. Insert the delay time and run times.
- Click button “Save As Script” to save the script file as “AT Command Script”.
How to Load and Run the Script
- Click ‘Open port’ to connect with the modem.
- Modem is connected. Click “Load Test Script”.
- Choose “AT Command Script.ini“.
- The “Command List” will be filled.
- Click Run to run the AT Command and output will be displayed on the left side.
How to Save Log (output of the AT command)
- Before running the AT Command. Click Save Log to save the log.
- Save the log file as “Output of AT Command”.
- Check the checkbox beside the “Save Log” button.
- Then run the AT command. After completion, uncheck the checkbox. Note: the log file will not be saved if the checkbox is unchecked.
- The log file is updated with the log of AT Command.