Applies To These Models
Before you insert the SIM card, you must check the position of SIM Card. When insert the SIM Card:-
- the “gold area” of the SIM Card should be facing downward;
- turn on the switch button, if you can see the blue LED Blinking, this means MobiGATE is connected to the 2G/3G network
If your clients have mission critical applications that requires uninterrupted internet connection and your client’s landline (Unify or Streamyx) goes down.
MOBITEK F3427 allows uninterrupted internet access via 3G network in case Unify or Streamyx service goes down.
MOBITEK F3427 enables all your devices, computers, laptops in LAN to continue to have internet access via 3G network.
- insert 3G SIM card into MOBITEK F3427; and
- connect MOBITEK F3427 to your swtich (NOT router)
Yes, I am interested and I like to …
Problem: File History in Windows 8.1 does not copy perform any back-up activity, no file are copied into “data” folder, e.g. “K:\FileHistory\Data” and the Event Viewer shows “Unusual condition was encountered during scanning user libraries for changes and performing backup of modified files for configuration”.
Applies to: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
These solutions DOES NOT WORK:-
- Deleting “Catalog1.edb”, “Catalog2.edb”, “Config1.xml” and “Config2.xml” from these folders :-
- Back-up folder — K:\FileHistory\zenbook-user\ASUS-UX303L\Configuration
- Scan hard disk for corrupted files.
Solution: remove all network drives and external drives from Libraries.
MOBITEK® MobiGATE model: SG-B-8-L / SG-B-8-L-W-E
Both of this model have LAN connectivity and are IP based SMS gateway.
MOBITEK® MobiGATE has an IP address, e.g. 192.168.10.220
Each modem/SIM card has an IP address:port, e.g.
- modem/SIM card no. 1 <=> 192.168.10.220:1001
- modem/SIM card no. 2 <=> 192.168.10.220:1002
- modem/SIM card no. 3 <=> 192.168.10.220:1003
- modem/SIM card no. 4 <=> 192.168.10.220:1004
- modem/SIM card no. 5 <=> 192.168.10.220:1005
- modem/SIM card no. 6 <=> 192.168.10.220:1006
- modem/SIM card no. 7 <=> 192.168.10.220:1007
- modem/SIM card no. 8<=> 192.168.10.220:1008
System Architecture no. 1
Multiple units of MobiGATES located in various countries (Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia) are centrally controlled by 1 server in Singapore.
System Architecture no. 2
1 unit of MobiGATE can be shared by multiple servers in local area network.
- Visit web page of MOBITEK® MobiGATE here …
- MOBITEK MobiGATE as a Back-Up SMS Gateway
- Release Note of Control Panel for MobiGATE SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition
- User’s Guide for Control Panal for MobiGATE’s SMS Engine is Published
- How to Insert SIM Card into MOBITKEK MobiGATE
- Control Panel for MobiGATE SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition version 1.6.2 is Released
- MobiGATE SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition version 6.2.1 is Released
- MobiGATE SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition version 6.0 Now Supports Concatenate SMS
- How to Remove a Modem from MobiGATE
- MOBITEK MobiGATE — How to Send and Read SMS
- MobiGATE Has a Powerful SMS Engine
- How to Scale-Up MobiGATE
- Use the Excel file that was installed. The Excel file is located in C:\Program Files\MOBITEK SMS360\Basic Edition.
- Insert contacts details into Excel File
- Save the Excel File, the extension should be .xls
- At SMS360 application, click this button to import contacts from excel into SMS360 address book
- Once, the contact manager tab appear click the browse button to search for the excel file and select it.
- The selected excel file will be shown in the textbox
- Click proceed
- Number of imported contacts will be shown
- The imported contacts will be shown at the address book of SMS360.
- Connect the antenna to the modem
- Connect the power adapter to the modem.
- Plug in the power adapter, turn on power
- Insert the SIM card, modem green LED will blink.
- Attach serial Cable to modem and the other end to the USB-to-serial converter.
- Plug the USB cable into the USB port of the PC.
The USB driver is the same as MOBITEK Q24 Modem.
Version 1.6.2: fixed “unhandled exception” bug when monitoring status of modem.
Install CLISMS version 6
- Install Setup.exe
CISMS v6 wil be installed in C:/Program Files/Mobitek/CLISMS
- Open the Device Manager and look into the Ports to find the modem is connected in which port on “Sierra Wireless AT Command Port (UMTS)”.
How to Use CLISMS by Using “bat” File
- Open Right click on sms.bat. Then choose Edit.
- Then the notepad will display like this. Change the port, phone number and message with necessary. Save it.
- Go back to your path file C:/Program Files/Mobitek/CLISMS. Double click at sms.bat
- Then it will apear on command line form. This will automatically closed once the transaction of sending SMS is done.
- You can see the log file is generated on your path C:/Program Files/Mobitek/CLISMS.
- You may click on the log to see the transaction. Now you can see the record is there.
How to Use CLISMS in Command Line
Refer to the manual https://www.mobitek.my/main/how-to-send-and-read-sms-by-using-command-line/