Greetings from Malaysia-China Business Council (MCBC)!
Kindly be informed that Malaysia-China Business Council will be organising the Malaysia-China Digital Economy Forum with Huawei as the co-organiser of the event. Our Prime Minister, Y.A.B. Dato’ Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak will be officiating the Opening Ceremony.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the Malaysia-China Digital Economy Forum at Grand Ballroom, Level 10, Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, The Intermark 348 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur with details as follow:
|Malaysia-China Digital Economy Forum
||26 October 2016 (Wednesday)
||10.00 a.m. (Registration at 9.00 a.m.)
Level 10, Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
The Intermark 348 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
We are looking forward to your favourable reply and would be honoured by your presence at the event.
Please click here for registration latest by 20 October 2016.
Should you require further information, please feel free to contact Ms. Carolyn Tan or Ms. Yong of MCBC Secretariat at 03-7727 1948 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Malaysia-China Business Council (MCBC)
Level 6-05 & 6-06, Menara LGB, No. 1, Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: +603-7727 1948
F: +603-7725 1396
Problem: I am using LibreOffice version 4.4, currently I use “drag down method” to automatically increase the number, e.g. LT1, LT2, LT3, …., LT100
How do I achieve the same result using LirbreOffice Basic (VBA)?
REM ***** BASIC *****
rem define variables
dim document as object
dim dispatcher as object
rem get access to the document
document = ThisComponent.CurrentController.Frame
dispatcher = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")
dim args1(0) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
dim args2(0) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
dim i as integer
dim iLT as integer
rem goto cell "A1"
args1(0).Name = "ToPoint"
args1(0).Value = "$A$1"
dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:GoToCell", "", 0, args1())
rem loop and insert suffix for "LT" of the item code
For iLT = 401 to 500
rem loop and insert suffix from "00" until "99" into the item code
For i = 0 to 99
args2(0).Name = "StringName"
if len(i) = 1 then
args2(0).Value = "06-st-0888-LT" & iLT & "-0" & i
args2(0).Value = "06-st-0888-LT" & iLT & "-" & i
rem to enter the item code into the cell
dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:EnterString", "", 0, args2())
rem move down one cell
dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:GoDown", "", 0, args1())
Problem: my PC’s partition C drive is full, I need to increase the size or volume of the C drive. I have a lot of space in D drive. I do not have any 3rd party software like Paragon Partition Manager, EaseUS Partition Manager, etc. How do move or allocate free space in D drive to C drive?
Solution: you do not need any 3rd party software, Windows 7 and above should able to allocate free space from 1 partition to another (provided both partitions are on the same hard disk). Refer to the steps below …
- goto Disk Management
- if you wish to increase of the C drive volume, then right click on the partition next to C drive (in this case it is D drive)
- right click on D drive, select “Shrink Volume… ” to reduce the size of D drive:-
- right click on C drive, select “Extend Volume…” to increase the size of C drive
Problem: I have an application in VMWare that needs to connect to MySQL database server in host machine. Both host machine and virtual machine are on the same server. How do I do it?
Solution: refer to the steps below …
- In host machine, one has to create a new MySQL User and assign privileges as below in Query prompt via phpMyAdmin or SQL editor:-
CREATE USER 'username'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'username'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;
CREATE USER 'username'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'username'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;
- Once done with all four queries, the virtual machine should able to connect with IP address, user name and password of database’s host machine, e.g.:-
IP address: 192.168.0.59
- most companies simply launched their own apps, deployed robotics, established partnerships with digital players, or are using data to analyze their business and make better decisions. The problem is that that these efforts tend to be ad-hoc and uncoordinated
- three ways to manage the digital transition are:
- Define where change is needed most
- Choreograph the change
- Empower people
- appoint a Chief Digital Officer – manger or orchestrator of digital transformation in company