ISO File: MOBITEK SMS Engine-EE version 5.8.1 and 6_2015-06-23.iso
- Manual: MOBITEK® SMS Engine – Enterprise Edition version 6.x
Manual for Software Developer and System Integrator
- Edition Number: 1
- Date of Revision: 20th of June, 2015
- Download Link: http://www.mobitek.com.my/SMS_Gateway/SMS_Engine/MOBITEK SMS Engine — Enterprise Edition v.6 Guide_edition 01.pdf
For system integrator who wish to convert e-mail to outgoing SMS, MOBITEK® SMS360 is a converter that simplifies the integration and conversion.
MOBITEK® SMS360 can convert e-mail triggered by SCADA, Network Monitoring System and any type of systems.
MOBITEK® SMS360 can broadcast SMS to multiple recipients by using single e-mail.
For converting 1 e-mail to multiple SMS recipients, you have can do it in 2 ways:-
- enter the list of numbers in 1st line of body, comma separated, inside bracket e.g. (013xxxxxxx, 016xxxxxxx)
- enter the list of numbers in the setting, comma separated without bracket, refer to screen shot below:-
- you must UNCHECK these:-
- “or / and to the number stated in the 1st ….”
- “or / and to the number sated in subject ….”
MOBITEK Air-Time Reload Development Kit is for software developer to build an air-time reload or top-up system.
Air-Time is also known as pre-paid account. In mobile industry, pre-paid account holder needs to buy or top-up air-time in order to keep their account active. The buying of air-time is a top-up or reload transaction.
With any purchase of the MOBITEK® Q24 STK Modem or MOBITEK® Q24 STK Modem Hub, it comes with free AIR-TIME RELOAD DEVELOPMENT KIT. The kit contains the following:-
- MOBITEK® STK API version 6
- refer to -- "MOBITEK_STK_API_version 6_Manual.pdf" for more information
- New function is:-
This function call will listen for USSD prompt from the network operator and capture it. While listening, no other functions are allowed to be called, it will stop upon time-out (default is 3 seconds). If USSDListen() is not called, any USSD prompt is sent by network operator, then it will not be captured. If USSDListen() is called after USSD prompt is sent by network operator, then it will not be captured.This allow software developer to wait for a response or prompt from GSM network operator that is transmitted via USSD.
- MOBITEK® STK Engine (new)
- MOBITEK® STK ENGINE is a software or application that will automate the process of selecting the menu item in the SIM Application Toolkit (STK). It is especially develeped for the air-time reload process. The menu selection process is script/text based, in other words, no coding is needed.
- view video demonstration on editing the script …
- view video demonstration on engine executing the script …
- Mobile Apps (Native) — Reload Menu for Nokia Smartphones
- Python source code included
- Mobile Web — Reload Menu
- Mobile xhtml source code included
|MOBITEK Q24 SMS MODEM||SGDK||U-657f-A||USB||SGDK|
|MOBITEK Q24 SMS MODEM||SGDK||S-657f-A||Serial||SGDK|
|MOBITEK Q24 GSM MODEM||E||U-657f-A||USB||No|
|MOBITEK Q24 GSM MODEM||E||S-657f-A||Serial||No|
|MOBITEK Q24 STK MODEM||STK||S-657f-A||Serial||STK API|
- SDK = Software Development Kit
- SGDK = SMS Gateway Development Kit
- STK API = SIM Tool Kit API