Firstly, we are only selling commercial models of Dell, e.g. Optiplex, Latitude, Precision. We do not sell consumer models, e.g. Inspiron.
For consumer models, it is sold through retail outlets where there are stock and demo models are available for viewing.
For commercial models, it is sold through channel. We do not keep any stock and all deliveries are done by Dell from their warehouse to customers.
For more information about our Dell offering, please visit our Dell web page — http://www.mobitek.com.my/Dell/Introduction.htm
I have a device monitoring application running in Redhat Server and only able to send out notification via SMTP, but I need the SMTP message to be converted to the SMS and send to list of the mobile phone. I found your product online, could you please let me know whether your product can solve my problem and what is the investment cost.
The solution — MOBITEK Q24 SMS MODEM with e-mail to SMS converter
For more information, refer to the guide — http://www.mobitek.com.my/Push_e-mail/Push_e-Mail_Guide.pdf
Last updated on 2015-01-29
- PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE RETURN THE SOFTWARE OR CD.
- MOBITEK SMS API (hereafter refer as “API”) is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- The API is licenced, not sold.
- This software license shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian Law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matter arising there from.
- MOBITEK System Sdn. Bhd. (hereafter refer as “MOBITEK”) grants to you, the LICENCEE, a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use API solely with MOBITEK Q24 MODEM and MODEM TYPE SGDK.
- The API cannot be used with other type modems.
- MOBITEK may have patents or pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering the API. You are not granted any licence to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights except as expressly provided herein.
- The API is at beta stage. It is a pre-release version. It may not work the way a final version of the API will. MOBITEK may change it for the final version.
- MOBITEK may not release a final version of this API.
- It is not recommended to use a beta API to build an application that will be deployed.
- It is recommended to use this API for the purpose of research and development.
- You grant MOBITEK, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose.
- The API is supplied “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it.
- MOBITEK MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- You have the ability to give feedback about the API to MOBITEK by writing to email@example.com
- MOBITEK may or may not provide any fix nor patch for the API.
- This functionality of SMS API depends on the model of the wireless/SMS/GSM modem. Certain model does not support all the functions. Please refer to the table below.
- Contact Dell Malaysia (http://www.dell.com.my) to verify.
- Only registered partner / authorised reseller can display the Dell logo
- refer to our Dell web page having the above mentioned logo displayed
- MOBITEK received a Christmas Greeting from Dell, and addressed us as “Certified Partner“.
- Dell will display a warning message on their web site if MOBITEK is not the authorised reseller, e.g.
www.lazada.com.my is not a Dell Authorized ResellerDell offers and promotions etc. are not applicable for products sold by unauthorized resellers.Representations, benefits and other entitles offered by unauthorized resellers will not be honored by Dell.
It is important to note that purchases from an unauthorized reseller may exclude you from Dell warranty, service and support. Dell shall not be liable in any manner with respect to requests being declined.
Exclusive offers, entitlements and other benefits for Dell products are available on purchases made on Dell Authorized Reseller.
Warning from Dell
- Dell will instruct Google to demote raking or to remove web site from search result using the keyword “Dell reseller Malaysia” if the web site violates Dell trademark or Dell logo policy. As at 23/June/2014, MOBITEK is ranked no. 3, refer screen shot below:-
For more information about Dell, please visit our Dell web site.
I am developing on the INGENICO point of sale Terminal in C. I what to be able to access and read the SIMCARD STK MENU on the terminal device how can this be acheived with you device.
You can access and read STK menu using our MOBITEK Q24 STK MODEM like this:-
MOBITEK Q24 STK MODEM -> SIM card -> STK Menu
but you cannot do so like this:-
MOBITEK Q24 STK MODEM -> INGENICO point of sale Terminal -> SIM card -> STK Menu
MOBITEK® SMS360 — e-mail Edition, version 5 is released. It will be bundled with MOBITEK® SMS360 — Basic Edition and included in the CD.
ISO File Name: SMS360 Basic Edition v. 4 and e-Mail Edition v. 5 for 1 modem_2015-01-15.iso
For more information on:-
I’m looking for a tool that compiles a message, written in STKML or SATML or anything similar into a SAT PUSH message. The output must be an hexadecimal string to be sent via SMPP or Modem as GSM 8bit 140 bytes SMS.
Note: SAT PUSH as described in SIM ALLIANCE S@T 1.23 “Sat Push commands” specification.
If you plan to bypass the STK menu and proceed to the last step by using “SAT push”, then no, we do not have this solution.
However, if you plan to follow through the STK menu from 1st menu until the last menu/step where the STK will push out a message, then yes. Our MOBITEK® STK API can do it.
Basically, there are 4 units MOBITEK® Q24 STK MODEM inside and each of them is assigned to an IP address:-
- modem 1 => 192.168.1.10:8001
- modem 2 => 192.168.1.10:8002
- modem 3 => 192.168.1.10:8003
- modem 4 => 192.168.1.10:8004
On PC side, you will need to install a virtual com port driver that will map com port to the IP address, e.g.:-
- COM Port no. 11 => 192.168.1.10:8001
- COM Port no. 12 => 192.168.1.10:8002
- COM Port no. 13 => 192.168.1.10:8003
- COM Port no. 14 => 192.168.1.10:8004
Then your Reload System/Software communicates with the COM port number, e.g.:-
- Reload1.exe => MobitekSTKAPI.dll => DisplayMainMenu() => COM Port no. 11
- Reload2.exe => MobitekSTKAPI.dll => DisplayMainMenu() => COM Port no. 12
- Reload3.exe => MobitekSTKAPI.dll => DisplayMainMenu() => COM Port no. 13
- Reload4.exe => MobitekSTKAPI.dll => DisplayMainMenu() => COM Port no. 14
Or if you are using multi-threading, then
- Reload.exe => thread no. 1 => MobitekSTKAPI.dll => DisplayMainMenu() => COM Port no. 11
- Reload.exe => thread no. 2 => MobitekSTKAPI.dll => DisplayMainMenu() => COM Port no. 12
- Reload.exe => thread no. 3 => MobitekSTKAPI.dll => DisplayMainMenu() => COM Port no. 13
- Reload.exe => thread no. 4 => MobitekSTKAPI.dll => DisplayMainMenu() => COM Port no. 14
Download “Company Profile edition no. 9.pdf” here …
Source: Company Profile edition no. 9.odt