- Our support/warranty follows the date of invoice.
- Depending on the terms and conditions, the support and warranty can be 12, 3 or 1 months from date of invoice. Therefore invoice number will assist us to determine the correct warranty period.
- We are able to create a support case number in our support management system and this will help us to provide prompt support to customer.
- Invoice number allow us to track the serial number of modem, firmware of modem, manufacturing date of modem
- We are able to trace the release number of SMS Gateway Development Kit, Air-Time Reload Development Kit, SMS Engine, and other Software Development Kit
The invoice number (the white label) is located at the back of the product/modem.
Alternatively, if you cannot find the invoice number, you can provide the serial number (usually 15 digit) of the product/modem, we will check for the invoice number on our record.
SMS Gateway Development Kit CD for MOBITEK Q24 SMS MODEM
- MOBITEK Q24-USB SGDK-29 (CDB4.4)_2014-09-24.dxp
- MOBITEK Q24-USB SGDK-29_2014-09-24.iso
For more information about:
- MOBITEK Q24 SMS MODEM …
- MOBITEK SMS Gateway Development Kit …
- Use MOBITEK® Q24 STK MODEM HUB, model: STKMH-EP432-C.
- Install the HUB with UAE SIM cards in overseas, e.g. data centre in UAE.
- Your application is running in local server, e.g. in Pakistan data centre.
- Your application can control the MODEM HUB via internet and perform pre-paid top-up.
For more information, refer to How Does MOBTEK Q24 STK MODEM HUB, Model: STKMH-EP432-C, Work?
Laptop Latitude E6430
Latitude E6430 is no longer being produced by Dell.
Dell Vostro 2420
Dell Vostro 2420 is no longer being produced by Dell.
The new model is Dell Vostro 5470.
Problem: When calling the SMS.ReadSMS(), it returns “False” despite there are incoming SMS in the SIM card.
To replicate condition no. 1: send 1 SMS with “abcOK” only. Modem will received 1 incoming SMS, call SMS.ReadSMS(), it will return “False”.
To replicate condition no. 2: send 2 or more SMS with “OK” only. Modem will received 2 or more incoming SMS, call SMS.ReadSMS(), it will return “False”.
Cause: MOBITEK SMS API captures the response from modem partially, i.e. response that ends with 1st “OK” from modem. It did not capture full response with the last “OK” from modem. API will parse incorrectly and will return “False”.
The “OK” bug exists in these versions:-
- MOBITEK SMS API version 5.3.6 and earlier
- MOBITEK SMS API version 7.3 and earlier
- MOBITEK SMS API version 9.0 and earlier
Solution: bug is fixed in:-
- MOBITEK SMS API version 5.3.7 for condition no. 1 only
- MOBITEK SMS API version 5.3.8 for condition no. 1 and 2
If you are affected, please contact Customer Support Team.
Do you sell SMS Gateway Development Kit separately from the GSM modem?
Can I buy the SMS Gateway Development Kit without the GSM modem?
Do you well STK API separately from STK modem?
Can I buy STK API withouth the STK modem?